Thursday, September 25, 2008

Puyallup Fair

Being able to go to a fair is one of the many reasons why I love the fall! And we had the chance to go last weekend with the Allen family. Now as the saying goes "Everything is bigger and better in Texas!" so I had pretty high expectations as Dallas is home to the Texas State Fair. So although it was not as grandiose it was still very fun!





Emma in her 80's headband! Love it!

Carnies!

The winner!

Having some fair food. Bush was enjoying his turkey leg!

I could not believe this so I had to take a picture. So sad. Bush thought it was a great idea.


Emma petting a goat.
The highlight of the day!
They were 10 days old.
Too cute!






Emma and Marlen taking a ride on the hot air balloons.
Bush and I riding down the Giant Slide!



Emma driving with a little friend.


Bush and I getting ready for the roller coaster.


Going up!
Coming down....
The end...thankfully! I was dizzy for like 10 minutes after this. Sad but true!
Todd winning an elephant for Emma. Emma and I named her Lucy.
Best $5 ever spent!



2 comments:

Landry said...

Such fun!! I am so sad that the TX State Fair starts tomorrow and we won't be able to go again :(. Stupid California.

:)

Were any of the cute little piggies named "Wilbur?"

Theresa Miller said...

You guys are the most fun couple ever! I love living vicariously though your blog now that we're much more homebound with the little one. I love the pictures of the baby piggies....you and Bush should get one instead of a Shitzu in the near future. :)
Theresa