Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shelley's Visit

Last weekend our friend Shelley, from New Zealand, was finishing up a three month world tour by visiting her brother in Seattle and us too! It has been over a year and a half since we have seen her so we had lots to catch up on. She was also able to have a sneak preview of Grey's Anatomy and joined me and some of my girlfriends last Thursday night. We had brunch on Saturday and enjoyed the beautiful fall day by walking through the SAM sculpture park and Alki beach. We had a fantastic time and hopefully it won't be another year and half before we see her again!
Bush actually might catch up with her in a few weeks as he is heading down to New Zealand to finish up his thesis. He arrives on Tuesday the 14th and defends it on the 15th! I on the other hand will be staying Stateside. I really wanted to make the trip but work is just a little too hectic right now and who has an extra $1800 for a plane ticket...I don't! Good luck sweetie!

Shelley and I pre Grey's.
SAM sculpture park.
Some modern takes on sculpture.

Enjoying the coffee bean chairs and the sun too!

Balancing seagull.
Starfish right here in Puget Sound!

Gorgeous view of Seattle from Alki Beach.


No comments: