I have been keeping super busy while Bush has been away. Four days after Bush left, the company that I worked for transitioned into a new company so that has been keeping me pretty busy through the week and a little bit on the weekends too. Last weekend I took a load off by spending the day with Mary Beth having a massage and a facial. We also ran a few errands and MB found a real banana hammock! We couldn't resist taking a picture. This weekend I spent Saturday with the Allen family at Fall City Farm picking pumpkins. It was so much fun! I love the fall. It is my favorite season and I couldn't think of a better way of spending a fall day! It was my first time ever at a real pumpkin patch. This week should pass pretty quickly as I have a birthday dinner to look forward to tomorrow night, training for work all day Tuesday, our Halloween Bash at the property on Thursday, hopefully sneaking away early to go with Emma trick or treating on Friday, getting my hair done on Saturday and then Bush is home on Monday. Whew! Time flies when your busy and having fun. But I can't wait for him to get home. Hope y'all are enjoying the fall!
Mary Beth with her new kitchen find! I am actually the one who found it and made her take a picture with it. And no she didn't buy it but we got a good laugh out of it!
How pumpkins really grow!
Our wheel barrow in the patch.


City goes to the pumpkin patch. Luckily I was prepared. I brought gloves just in case it got cold. Although it turned out to be warm they came in handy because ripe pumpkin stems have prickles on them. Bet you didn't know that.
Searching for a baby pumpkin for Emma.

Hanging out at the hay maze.
Pumpkins.

Marlen and I after our weekly run at Green Lake. If only every day could be like today in Seattle!

City goes to the pumpkin patch. Luckily I was prepared. I brought gloves just in case it got cold. Although it turned out to be warm they came in handy because ripe pumpkin stems have prickles on them. Bet you didn't know that.
Searching for a baby pumpkin for Emma.
Hanging out at the hay maze.
Marlen and I after our weekly run at Green Lake. If only every day could be like today in Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment