Our second day of our trip we went up to Whistler Blackcomb. Bush has skied here before but I had never been so we decided to check it out in the summer. They too were getting ready for the Olympics as many of the venues will be taking place here.

Paul Bunyan's Canadian cousin.

View of Whistler.

Getting ready for the bobsled.

View of Blackcomb from where the Olympic Medal stage will be.


Lift up to the top.

Going up....this was the weirdest sensation as I have only been on a lift with skis on!

Bush on the lift.

View from the tip top.


This rock form is the symbol for the 2010 Olympics.

View from Whistler looking over to Blackcomb. The World's longest gondola is going in here. It will take about twenty minutes to go from one mountain top to the other!


View going down...

In the gondola. On our way up we say a bear wandering around. Wish I could have gotten a snap of her.

The bobsled course.

Whistler village.

Pam and Fay by the creek.
No comments:
Post a Comment