Hi All,
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! We certainly are and have been super busy. Since the last Vancouver post we have been back up there again, picked up Bush's parents who are visiting from New Zealand, I was promoted and started my new position, my mom came to visit and to meet Bush's parents for the first time!, the All Blacks beat Australia in a very late game that we watched at the pub!, aunt Fay from Vancouver came down, we have seen all the sites and then some here in the Seattle area and we are now getting ready for more guests arriving for our friends Liz and Ryan's wedding that is this weekend! Phew~ I have a ton of pictures to upload from all of our visits, day trips, etc. and will hopefully have some time in the very near future!
Random Dynamic Duo Pics
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment