Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I can't believe that November has almost come and gone!  Bush and I hosted Thanksgiving again this year.  It has been our tradition since we moved here and this is the fifth year that we have celebrated with family and friends.  Dorothy arrived on Tuesday and I was able to take off Wednesday and Friday.  It was a fantastic break.  We shopped, had lunch and did a little cooking on Wednesday.  Thursday we enjoyed football, good food and fun times with our friends.  Friday we did some Seattle site seeing and went up to Woodinville to the brewery and walked through the Christmas Tree farm.  And Saturday we took a quick trip through Pike's Market on our way to the airport.  We had a fabulous long weekend with Dorothy here.  


Frosty pumpkins on a cold November morning.

Dot and I slapping the turkey before it goes in the oven. 

Bush and his traditional Thanksgiving trifle. :) 



 Jana and Dot enjoying appetizers and the Cowboys win!

 Our Feast!


A few pics from our tour of Seattle... 


On our way to drop Dot off at the airport with a side trip to Pike's market for crab cocktail!

1 comment: