Bush and I arrived in Dallas on the 21st just in time to celebrate Will's 10th birthday. His actual birthday was on the 18th but we were there for his party with 17 of his friends. Gini and John are brave parents! We joined them for dinner, dancing and sliding at Traildust in Dallas. The boys had a fantastic time and we were glad we could be there. I think the last birthday I was able to celebrate with him was his first! I can't believe how quickly 10 years has passed!
We were also able to catch up with Lindley and Laura and meet sweet Anna Katharine! I wish we were able to spend more time together. And we had mexican with Katie, Tom and Lindsay drove all the way in from Houston just to catch up. I didn't get any pictures. Wish I did but we had a wonderful time catching up.
We spent a lot of time just hanging with the boys and family and my mom had us all over for pizza.
John Lawson's favorite thing each year at Christmas is the singing Santa! He knows every word to every song and loves singing and dancing along.
Warming up by the fire at GM's house.
John Lawson helping himself to some of the appetizer.
Winston and Polo with their Christmas ties.
Crazy family Christmas photo!
And all of this was before Christmas! We also managed to squeeze in some shopping, nail time with Leslie and a few more lunches at some of our favorite places!
No comments:
Post a Comment