My sisters hosted a beautiful wedding shower for me while I was home in Dallas. We had such a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures from the festivities!

The food was fabulous!

My prince charming.

Ring cookies

Me playing dress up for a birthday and the hat that I wore. My mom put the bows from my shower presents and I will use it as my "bouquet" for the rehearsal.

Invitation and sign in.

Dorothy and I with our cousin Elizabeth.

Getting a baby bump picture.

Lindley and Laura


Opening gifts. This is a recipe book from my Aunt Dorothy complied with our extended family recipes.

Sutton having a cake ball. They were to die for!

Very special gift from Theresa!

Trying on my new apron!

Sisters.

Opening gifts.
1 comment:
You look so pretty and happy! I'm so bummed I couldn't be there, but it looks like you had a great time. Miss you!
Theresa
Post a Comment