Saturday, May 16, 2009

Laura's Wedding Weekend

Two weeks ago today my dear friend Laura was married! Here are a few pictures from a wonderful wedding weekend. I am so glad that I was able to be at home for so long because I was able to spend time with her and friends at her bachelorette evening, her bridal luncheon, their rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding! We had such a wonderful time! Best wishes my friend!

Friends and family together for Laura's Bachelorette spa evening. It was the best Bachelorette I have been to in a while. Times have changed...no dancing on tables and tacky straws. We had a great time being pampered!







Martha (Laura's sister and Maid of Honor), Lindley (Matron of Honor), The Bride to Be

Lingerie from Laura's mom!



Good friends at Laura's Bridal luncheon.

Laura and her mom.


Enjoying the rehearsal dinner.





The Bride and Groom!


Pre-wedding beautifying!

Before... and
After!




We are next!!!!


Dancing with her dad.

Millsaps friends!

Dancing the night away!

1 comment:

Landry said...

fun! who is everyone in the Millsaps photo?