Last weekend was a very fun filled weekend with lots of celebrating! Friday night we went for birthday pizza for Emma's birthday then on to a Gears of War 2 additional "map" release party, Saturday we had Emma's birthday party at the park and on Sunday we celebrated the Norwegian Constitution day. Busy weekend!

Emma and I switching places...I am wearing her vest and she is wearing my sweater.

Guy put on a spectacular Gears of War 2 event at the Music Experience Project. They rented out the whole museum and gamers from all over got to hear the creators speak and play the newly released maps on consoles set up in front of a massive screen. It was really cool even though I don't really "game."


From Gears of War to Dora...

Emma had a Dora birthday party! It was a beautiful day spent in the park. We had such a relaxing fun time. And the kids had a great time too!

The Birthday Girl!


Celebrating May 17th at the beach at Golden Gardens.

Guy chillin' after his busy gaming weekend....

Emma in her shades.
No comments:
Post a Comment