Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve in Dallas!

Our first full day in Dallas was Christmas Eve. We were so glad to be back and we were especially glad to be out of the snow! We spent the day outside with the boys and I snuck away to meet my high school girlfriends for lunch. Dot, Bush and Will went to Burger House (I was jealous that I missed that trip) but it was so great to see my friends. I went with Gini, John and Will to church and Bush stayed at Gini's to help with the little ones while Mom prepared dinner. We finished off the night with a drive around the neighborhood looking at lights!


Playing basketball. A favorite for all of the boys!

Joe with Sutton and Will.



John Lawson

Sutton
Me, Lindsay, Leslie, Katie, Adrianne and Kate
Shame that my eyes were closed!


Christmas Eve


My boys.


Rubye with two of her babies!


Gini serving the salad.

Rubye opening her special book of the boys.


Soriah and her new baby.


Sneaking turkey from Joe.



Suttie and Bush.


Grandad with Sutton.

Christmas Eve Dinner.



"Kids" table!

Armstrong tree all lit up!



Will and I on the carousel.



One of the beautiful homes with Christmas lights.



Dot's favorite of the night.


Will with Snoopy and the gang.

No comments: