Is what I said when Bush asked me to marry him last night! It was a fabulous day as we also received his official Dr.'s Diploma. And as I was looking at it he exclaimed, "This is perfect timing because I was also going to ask you to marry me." And I looked over at him and he was on one knee with a ring in his hand! We celebrated with dinner at McCormick and Schmick's on the lake. Someone overheard that we had just got engaged and sent champagne over and they gave us chocolate truffle cake too. It was a wonderful evening! (I will update the blog with our Christmas trip to Dallas a little later but this is too exciting not to share!)
Random Dynamic Duo Pics
11 years ago
6 comments:
Yay! Congratulations to you both! The ring looks beautiful, and you two sure are an attractive couple. I couldn't be happier for you guys!
love, Theresa
Our biggest congrats!!! I wish you both al of the happiness in the world!
Love,
Danielle and David
that is the greatest news, future mrs. bushnell! we are so excited for you and know that you will make a beautiful bride (and bush a handsome groom)!! keep us updated! love, kate
Oh, my goodness!!! What an exciting evening (and what a creative fiancee you have for NOT doing it on NYE!!). Your ring is GORGEOUS, Therese!!!
Congrats! We are soo excited for you both!! What a great way to start off the New Year!
Love, Nicole
Hi Therese! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you...I can't wait to read your blog when you start the planning, etc. Keep us posted! Love, MO
Post a Comment