Saturday, December 6, 2008

Giving Thanks!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week. I am going to do some Christmas decorating and shopping today and thought I should probably post about Thanksgiving before I move on to the next Holiday! The majority of our friends stayed in town this year so we had everyone over. I can't believe that we all fit...just barely though. I had to crawl under the table to get to my spot! Proof is below. We had such a great time with all of our friends eating all of the fabulous food that everyone brought. We carried the festivities into the wee hours of the morning playing Celebrity (which the girls won, AGAIN!) and finished up with some Apples to Apples.
Thanks for coming over y'all!
Our Thanksgiving table.
Bush and Todd watching the traditional Cowboys game! Thankfully they were playing the Seahawks...so they won!




Allen family and one of the pumpkins that is still around from our pumpkin picking.

Emma helping out in the kitchen.



The bird!



Todd was the designated carver.



Lining up.

Team black...aka Mary Beth and Guy.


One member of code red with team black.





Emma showing off her full tummy.


Dessert time!

Tight quarters!



Me going under the table.


Emerging on the other side.



The Texans and their "Happy Fall Y'all" cups.

Emma and I dancing off our Turkey dinner.

No comments: