I have been a bad blogger lately! Honestly we have been pretty busy doing nothing but I haven't really felt like sitting in front of the computer in my spare time as I sit in front of it all day! So I have a lot to catch you up on! The weekend before last all we did was eat! Marlen's mom was visiting from Norway so we joined the Allen family for another pizza dinner. I wish I had my camera as Emma was dancing for the whole restaurant! It was hysterical. People were literally laughing at the top of their lungs! And then on Sunday we joined them again for breakfast at on of our favorites and then hiked it off by hiking up Tiger Mountain. Now Bush and I have done this hike several times and apparently I blocked out a good hour of the hike. I told Marlen it would take us no longer than 40 minutes...an hour and 20 minutes later we made it to the top! Whoops! It was still fun and very rewarding to make it to the top! Last weekend we wished our friend Jana a very happy birthday by going for tapas. We had a great time but I forgot to take pictures. And now we are getting ready for Thanksgiving! Twelve of us are gathering at our house tomorrow. I hope we all fit! Emma told me that she was excited for the party and that she was going to wear a dress and dance for us but I was informed this evening that she proclaimed that she was NOT going to dance. We will see if we can get her to preform after she has a full tummy of Thanksgiving dinner! Here are a few pics from our hike up Tiger Mountain.
Random Dynamic Duo Pics
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment