Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Ween!



I had quite a few Halloween festivities this week. I started off the festivities on Tuesday by carving pumpkins with Marlen and Todd. We had a Halloween Bash at our apartment building on Thursday night and on Friday I went trick or treating at University Village (our outdoor shopping center) with the Allen's and their friends Hege, John and Aniya. We finished up the festivities with Mexican food! We had a spooktacular time!



Our Jack o lanterns.



My Jack.








Todd's OSU Beaver Lantern.






Halloween Bash!











Emma the mouse.






Marlen with her mus (Norwegian for mouse.)



The Halloween mayhem at U. Village. There were a ton of people trick or treating at U. Village. All of the shops participate and hand out candy and treats to the kids. A perfect way to trick or treat in Seattle.

Emma and Aniya getting stickers from Juicy.





I was a witch for Halloween.



No comments: