Bush asked me to growl at the camera...so I did!
Peter and his hobby!
The beautiful southern California terrain. It is so different to that of the Pacific Northwest!
The elephants were so amazing. Probably my favorite part of the park. We watched them for a while during their morning breakfast.
Sweet baby elephant.
We took an open air bus tour around the African plains. It was very cool. The giraffes were my favorite on the tour. I have always loved them and it was fun to see them again in person. Especially the babies.
Love this look!
The meerkats were another favorite! When we lived in New Zealand, Meerkat Manor was one of our favorite shows. They are super cute!
We stopped by to see the gorillas and they were mainly hiding in the shade but on our way out they started to move and it was amazing to see. They were enormous!
1 comment:
I loved La Jolla!!! I think we need to plan a girls trip:)
Post a Comment