Bush's parents left us yesterday after a visit to Washington. We had such a great time with them. Our adventure started out in Vancouver with Fay and family. I guess we were having too much fun to take more pictures than on our excursion into North Van. We had a fun dinner with family and friends. Here are a few pics from our time in Canada and I will share more from their trip a little later!
Sisters!
View of the city from the ferry.
2 comments:
man, i am jealous of all of the amazing adventures that y'all are able to do! i meant to post about the horseback riding and teepees - quite cool! sounds like things are going great, and i am so happy to hear it! love, kate
Looks like it was so much fun! I can't wait until we take our trip out your way this Spring!
Miss you, T
Post a Comment