Saturday, January 9, 2010

White Christmas!


I never thought when flying out of Seattle on a cloudless Christmas eve morning that we would land in snow in Dallas!

Snowing!



Christmas Eve


Dorothy being pelted by Sutton.

John Lawson and Joe enjoying Christmas eve dinner.

Mom, Will and Gini enjoying dinner.




The little boys snug in their beds!

Will having fun in the snow!


Sweet Lo enjoying the snow too!




My Snow Angel!


Polo romping in the snow on Christmas morning.

Sutton loves to clean so Santa brought him his very own vacuum!

Will and Lo (with her new sweater) in front of the tree.


John Lawson LOVED his Yo Gabba Gabba piano!




Happy boys.


My three sweet peas. They are all getting so big. I still tell Will that I can remember his first Christmas when he could fit into the crook of my arm.



We had such a fun Christmas. It is so wonderful to see it through the eyes of three boys!

No comments: