Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings


Happy New Year! We have been busy getting back into the routine of things after being in Dallas for Christmas but most of all we have been busy packing up as we will be moving into our first home by the end of the month! We hope everyone is enjoying the fresh start to a new year!

4 comments:

The Allens said...

I can't wait to come visit this summer:-) Congratulations on your very first house:-)

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting!! It is precious!
So happy for you both!
Love, Nic

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

what great news - can't think of two others that deserve it more! it looks precious - can't wait to see more pics! by the way, your cmas card was BEAUTIFUL!! love, kate

Theresa Miller said...

We're so excited for you guys! It's adorable, and I know you will decorate it so cute. I can't wait to see more pictures.
love, Theresa