Friday, June 13, 2008

Out and About

My friend Marlen's close friend Lene was visiting from Norway this past week. So you can't come to Seattle with out visiting Pike's Place Market and downtown Seattle. We spent the day at the market, having lunch at Etta's and shopping. I think Lene went home with 3 extra suitcases! Of course it rained the whole time she was here but all in all I think she had a nice visit! We had a fantastic day!

Pike Place Fish
(for those of you who have seen the motivational video "Fish!" this is where this takes place)

Marlen and I in front of the flowers

Lene in front of the original Starbucks

Tourists!

What a picture!

It took us a while to get this...mind you I am standing in a street.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like ya'll are having some fun!! I've got to visit you at some point. I've never been there and it seems so neat!!
On another note, I am so sorry about your Dad's dog. I know how hard that it and I'll say a prayer.
I hope you have a good weekend!
Love, Nicole