Friday, June 13, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

It is time to play catch up! Although Bush and I both had to work over Memorial Day weekend, we did get the chance to have a beach bbq with some friends. We went to the Golden Gardens (a beach park over looking the sounds) on that Saturday evening to enjoy a little sunshine. (I seriously think it was the last time I saw the sun...very SAD...I also think I am suffering from this as well (seasonal affective disorder)) Oh how we long for it to look like this here again! Good memories though as we had a great time!


View from Golden Gardens
Our table
Liz and Anna having a game of bean bag toss with some little friends Talking over the bbq
Justin grillin' (by the way he and Anna biked the grill over)
Watching the sunset
Gorgeous end to a beautiful day!

No comments: