After surprising Will early on Wednesday morning, I took a short rest and then got ready for our day! Gini and I went and had lunch with Will at school. It was so great to finally see where he goes to school and meet Mrs. Baxter who I hear about all of the time. I also loved meeting all of his friends.
After lunch Gini and I took John Lawson to horseback riding therapy. He visits Lilly every week. I was so proud to watch him ride Lilly!
After lunch Gini and I took John Lawson to horseback riding therapy. He visits Lilly every week. I was so proud to watch him ride Lilly!
Getting up on Lilly
Riding Lilly backwards on all fours!
Go Lilly! Go!
Feeding Lilly peppermints. Yum!
After horseback riding we all joined at Gini's house to celebrate my homecoming and Mom's birthday with Mexican food!
My handsome boys!
Sutton is getting so big!
Will in his fort.
1 comment:
love the pictures!can't believe how big will is. JL looks adorable on the horse. Looking forward to following you here--didn't know you were in seattle...take care!
shannon
Post a Comment