Thursday, May 1, 2008

"It's a Great Day to be Alive"


Saturday was a gorgeous day here in the great northwest! We started the morning off with a stroll through our local market. We had fresh pastries for breakfast, picked up some pasta and sausage and checked out the Spring flowers. We drove out I-90 with some friends for a hike. Since I was driving I got to choose what type of music and of course I picked country! Travis Tritt's song came on and I couldn't have agreed more! We also went to a BBQ but we were having too much fun even for me to pull out the camera. We had a fabulous day.


View of the market from our deck.
Waiting for pastries.
Inside the market.



Chillin with Guy and MB
One of the "Twin Falls"
Looking down the falls.
The group with Cooper the amazing hiking pug!

No comments: