Saturday, April 5, 2008

Christmas in Dallas


We spent Christmas in Dallas. It was a great trip home. My mom and I had a sip and see for my friend Lindsay, her husband David and their baby boy Graham. It was so good to see my friends from high school. I also got to catch up with one of my dearest childhood friends, Caela. It was fantastic to see her and it was the first time in a very long time! I also got to catch up with my boys. But the best thing besides being with my family, my nephews Will and John Lawson and friends was welcoming the newest addition to our family, baby Sutton.






Class of '95!
Caela and me.

Oldest, middle, youngest.
John Lawson swimming. He goes to weekly swimming lessons with GM and loves it.
Swimming with GM.
Making cookies for Santa. Will loves to make cookies, a tradition that began with granddad Joe.
Will, Lolo, Winston and Polo.



No comments: