Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthdays!

So by this age I have done the whole going out partying for my birthday so this time we decided to do brunch! We had a fantastic time and many thanks to the friends that joined me. Especially Mary Beth who had worked a night shift at the hospital and was still able to enjoy a bloody mary and to Emma for being able to hang with all of us adults!

Emma in her new beautiful pink skirt and tights!

Guy and his Girls
Proof that I brought my mom's birthday card to breakfast as she wanted me to enjoy it with friends :)
So a week later we celebrated my friend Claire's birthday! It was a fantastic evening at the sushi restaurant right next door. Now it is no Kenichi but who can complain about walking out of their building and having an amazing sushi at your doorstep. We can't!
(BTW, when is Kenichi coming to Seattle?)
Make a wish!
Applause, applause, applause...


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!!
Love, Nicole