Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful!

This year once again I am so very thankful for all or our many blessings.  This is the 6th year that we have hosted Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving at our home.  We enjoyed a cozy Thanksgiving day by the fire, eating lots of good food, catching up with our friends and unfortunately watching the Cowboy game.  Nevertheless we had a fabulous day.   This year I am most thankful that I am married to my best friend.  Not only is he compassionate, supportive, loving and funny but is also handy around the house.  He is busy this Thanksgiving weekend building a fence and repainting kitchen cabinets.  We usually have a cute picture of us from each Thanksgiving but our photographer, Dorothy, spent this Thanksgiving in Costa Rica.  So I will settle with pictures of food and our partial fence.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Table

Appetizer and Football Time

Dessert!

New Almost Fence!

No comments: