I made a trip back to Dallas in June for my friend Catherine's wedding but also to catch up with the family and friends. It is always so special to go back. This trip mom and I went the the Chihuly exhibit at the arboretum (worthy of a solo post), I hung out poolside at the Omni with my sister and her friends, got our nails done, went to the pool, celebrated father's day, ate LOTS of mexican food and caught up with good friends. It was wonderful to see my friends Katie and Tom who are expecting a baby boy very soon and to spend quality time with my friend Lindley and I got to check out her new antique booth. Missy flew in from Colorado for a quick catch up. It was wonderful to see her and Emory. It was an action packed trip and well worth the wait. I loved soaking up the heat, sun and family and friend love!
![]() |
| Mt. Rainier on my flight out! |
![]() |
| Dallas skyline |
![]() |
| Gini and I poolside at the Omni |
![]() |
| Catherine was a beautiful bride! |
| John Lawson...about to be 8! |
| Enjoying yogurt! |
![]() |
| Sutton and Joe at our father's day celebration...the only pic. |
| Dot and the boys enjoying the pool. |
| Some Sutton love at one of our favorites! City Cafe to Go. |
| Enjoying margs with Missy and Dayna! |






No comments:
Post a Comment