Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Catch Up!

Since Christmas was almost a month ago, thought I should get these posted! We are so grateful that each year we are able to go home for about a week. We catch up with friends and family and we get to spend lots of time with my boys. We were able to celebrate Will's family birthday too and it is always exciting to see the many milestones that John Lawson has reached! It is truly amazing and a very special Christmas blessing to witness! We of course also spend time with Sutton who loves his sweets. Perfect time of year for that! It is fun to see each of their personalities and one of the many things that I enjoy when we get to go back to Dallas for Christmas!


Bush and I at Joe T's! Can't make a trip to Texas without eating a little TexMex!
Celebrating Will's 9th birthday! I always tell him this time of year that I used to be able to hold in him in the crook of my arm. They grow up fast!

Will with his buddies and the Mariachis!


Sutton patiently waiting to help blow out the candles.

Brother's on Christmas eve.

I love this picture. I think it perfectly captures who they are!

My bug.

Sutton enjoying a Christmas cookie.

The boys in their matching jammies.

Dad opening is big gift from Dot!

John and John Lawson.

Will and Bush about to embark on putting together a lego.

Sutton on his scoot!

Chaos on the scoots!


Enjoying a fun dinner at Bolsa!

Sisters! Wouldn't know what to do with out them!

Enjoying the fire.

John Lawson playing with GM's Santa that sings!

Sutton!

No comments: