Time flies when you are......busy! I can't believe Gini and Will's visit was a month ago and I am just posting pics from their trip. We had so much fun! It was great being able to show them around and they really lucked out on the weather. Some of the best sun we have seen this summer! Here are a few pics from our adventures!

Dinner on the deck of our local hang out...Eastlake Bar and Grill.

Red Mango yogurt in front of the pig. Best BBQ on wheels!

Can't visit Seattle with out seeing the Space Needle.

Gini trying to get the whole needle in the shot.

From the top!

Paddle boating on Green Lake. Gini and I hung out in the sun while the boys boated.

Argosy boat trip!

Coming into the locks.



Freemont Troll

Can't wait for them to visit again! We had so much fun!
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures! Jay and I have decided we would like to come visit you guys sometime in the upcoming year. What is the best time of year to visit?
Post a Comment