As promised here are a few pictures of our new house! It has been a labor of love so far. We spent about 10 days scraping layers of paint, old repairs and wall paper from walls before wrapping every surface imaginable in paper or plastic before we put texture on the walls. We have painted every ceiling and every wall. We still have a long way to go but we are moved in and getting use to life in our new house! I will post more once all of the boxes are unpacked and pictures are hung in about 5 months! :)
The work begins....Bush scraping an old repair out. With in five minutes we found out we had a leak and plaster walls.
Kitchen view from hallway.
Kitchen with view into dining room.
Master bedroom.
Peach walls of the 2nd bedroom.
Getting ready to texture.
Dennis (my co-worker) texturing the guest bedroom.
All done with texture.
Messy kitchen.
Master bedroom wall that is all fixed up!
3 comments:
Looks fantastic!! I wish I lived closer so I could help!!
What color blue did you go with in the dining room? I want to paint the girls' room almost a Wedgewood shde and that looks pretty close...
Can't wait to see more pics!
wow, what a great-looking home, and boy have y'all been busy!! each room looks perfect, and i can't wait to see more pics!!
I can barely wait to see the new house. The countdown has begun. The magic date is June 6......... We were just talking about how much we miss you today:-(
Post a Comment