Back in mid July my cousin Elizabeth stopped in Seattle on her way to moving to Japan! She and her husband Eric are excepting their first. It was fantastic to spend the day with her. Her due date is a few days before my wedding so it was extra special to be able to be with her as they are obviously not going to be able to make it to the wedding. We spent the day having lunch, walking around the city and doing some last minute shopping. We finished the night with pizza and cupcakes. It was a fabulous day. Only a few tears were shed (on my behalf) at the airport and Lizzy was on her way. The next time I see her they will be a family of three and I will be married!
A few weekends later we attended a Bon Jersey party where all who attended had to wear there very best 80's Jersey attire. The party consisted of Jersey style food, hair teasing, a pageant and pyramids. We had a fabulous time!
We rounded off the weekend with kayaking in Lake Union and lunch at one of our favs...Agua Verde. Beautiful day for kayaking!

Mary Beth and I.
The crew.
And last weekend I went to the Kenny Chesney concert with my friend Jana. Thankfully I found at least one person who likes country music here. I was very impressed with the turn out at the concert. People drove in from out of state to attend. I didn't except to find that up here in the great Northwest! We had a ton of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment