I am finally getting around to posting about our fun ski trip a few weeks back! The Allen family rented a cabin a few hours outside of Seattle and we decided to go along. Bush and I went up a few hours early to get a bit of skiing in and then met the Allens and Jana and Robbie at the cabin. It was a great weekend!

Stevens Pass.


Bush in our room in the cabin.

Marlen, Emma and Jana chilin.

Marlen and I making our way to the hot tub! We got the biggest laugh out of our tub outfits.

Emma geared up for a day of sledding and being in the snow.

Off she goes...


The Allens and Us before our day of skiing! Thanks to Jana and Robbie who hung out with Emma so we could take a few turns together.

Emma trying out her cross country skis for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment